Search All Resources
Use GALILEO @ Clayton State to find full-text articles, books, media, conference proceedings, and more
Search a Single Resource
Use the alphabetical bar to select a single resource for results targeted by subject or format
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Search Popular Resources
| | | |
The Catalog allows you to search for titles of books, journals, videos and more available at Clayton State and other University System of Georgia (USG) libraries.
- search to find titles of books owned by Clayton State and other USG libraries
- guide to learn how to search for a book plus finding its location in the library
- guide to learn how to search for books to borrow using GIL Express
- guide for getting started with searching and downloading eBooks
- search for books that are available from all types of libraries worldwide
- request a book not available at Clayton State or from GIL Express
Search for Journals by Title
To search within journals, use the Search tab
| | |
Are you looking for a specific journal title? Search the 国产偷拍视频 to find which journals, magazines or periodicals in our print collection and which individual volumes we own.
If you need to search the contents of journals, use a database listed in .
国产偷拍视频We use EZproxy to authenticate access to GALILEO databases, electronic journals, eBooks, and other licensed electronic resources from off campus. You will be prompted to login using your SWAN username and password. You will only need to login once when accessing multiple resources during any one session. However, if you close out of your browser and then re-enter it, you will need to go through the login process again.
Use the guide for help with signing in from off campus.
Use to find suggested resources for your research topic or class assignment.
- a virtual tour of the Clayton State Library with an overview of collections, services, and policies
- selecting a topic, searching for sources and citing sources
- overview of library services
- finding and using Books
- finding and using eBooks
- finding a current or historical newspaper article
- finding health statistics and data at the global, national, state, and local level
- guide for off-campus users to access electronic resources and troubleshoot access problems
国产偷拍视频 - guide to finding and creating open educational resources
Contact a librarian by email, phone, chat, text, or in person at the Information Desk (upper level) for assistance with your research. Need more in-depth assistance? Schedule an appointment with a librarian.
For questions and immediate answers about the research process, go to
For more questions and answers, go to
国产偷拍视频Contact a librarian by email, phone, chat, text, or in person at the Information Desk (upper level) for assistance with your research. Need more in-depth assistance? Schedule an appointment with a librarian.
- GALILEO links. Off-campus access requires the GALILEO password
- have a question about the library or need help with your research, ask us
- a variety of items including laptops available for 6-hour loan
Circulation Desk - the staff is available to help you check out the materials you need
Clayton State - Fayette - services for students taking classes at the Fayette County location
Course Reserves - short loan items to borrow from the Circulation Desk for specific courses
Course Reserves Guidelines - faculty place materials on reserve for short term loan for any course
GIL Express - borrow books from public universities in Georgia
Interlibrary Loan - request a book or article not available at Clayton State
- each academic department has been assigned a liaison librarian
- guides to help you with your research needs, resource suggestions, and overview of services
Library Instruction - schedule an instruction session to introduce your students to resources and services
- A direct link to ProQuest Central. Search all ProQuest databases through a single search box
- 12 group rooms located on both floors available to reserve up to 2 weeks in advance
Rush Processing - request rush processing of received items not yet on the shelf
University Archives - official archival repository preserving the history of Clayton State
Dean's Welcome - welcome from the Dean of Libraries about the building, the collection, and the services offered by the library
Staff Directory - library faculty and staff contact information
Contact Us - mailing address, department contact information, and guest directions
Mission Statement - written statement of purpose
Collection and Resource Management - access hours, contact information, and services and resources documentation
Policies - general and departmental list of formal library policies