Clayton State University is committed to being an inclusive campus, providing access to all areas of its educational environment to all students, faculty, staff, and visitors.国产偷拍视频 This commitment to accessibility includes both the physical setting and activities of the campus, as well as electronic information and resources.
国产偷拍视频The Disability Resource Center (DRC) works with the Clayton State community to provide support and advocacy for students with documented disabilities under the guidelines of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and ADA Amendments. The DRC also serves as a resource for students, faculty, staff and the community regarding disability issues.
President Thomas J. Hynes appointed the Accessible Technology Team on February 25, 2015 as part of Clayton State’s commitment to accessibility.
Accessible Technology Team (ATT)
Bill Gruszka, Vice President for Information Technology Services
Lila Roberts, Professor of Mathematics and Dean
Justin Mays, Director, Center for Instructional Development
Aaron Dopf, Lecturer in Philosophy
Leanne Bradberry, Website Administrator
Marcia Jones, Director, Procurement
The Accessible Technology Team is responsible for leading and coordinating Clayton State University’s technological compliance activities, promoting the use of accessible technology and equipment, and providing recommendations to improve technological accessibility campus-wide.
The Accessible Technology Team is charged with providing information, training, and technical assistance to the Clayton State University community regarding the promotion and use of accessible technology, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and related compliance laws.
- Establish goals for achieving technological compliance
- Recommend policies and procedures that promote technological compliance in Clayton State’s procurement, development, and maintenance life cycles
- Provide technical assistance and training to effectively communicate technological compliance requirements across the University
- Lead technological compliance initiatives, including internal or external audits
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of compliance activities
- Revise goals and plans to improve technological accessibility, if needed